We offer top level expert advice on a wide variety of aspects and activities across most of the upstream oil industry including, but not limited to the following, which are readily made available by our deployable teams of consultants:
- Geological environment and oil and gas prospecting
- Seismic surveys and interpretation
- Petroleum and reservoir engineering
- Conceptual designs for field production and treatment operations.
- Preliminary field development plans
- Well drilling designs
- Well testing and analysis
- Project viability studies
- Contracting for field development projects
- Bid sourcing and evaluation
- Sourcing and organization of training opportunities for the upstream oil industry
- Accounting and economic evaluation
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO THE UPSTREAM OIL INDUSTRY
The following services are available to the upstream oil industry either directly or through top level third parties in the related fields of expertise:
- SEISMIC SURVEYS AND INTERPRETATION
These surveys and interpretations, which are prerequisites for any oil and gas field development, are made available with up to date technology and the highest proficiency levels to meet the targeted expectation.
- GEOLOGICAL, GEOPHYSICAL AND RESERVOIR MODELING FOR OIL AND GAS FIELDS
These models are made available for oil and gas fields with needed details using up to date software and market technologies and available data for these fields.
- PRELIMINARY FIELD DEVELOPMENT PLANS
These plans, which are prerequisites for initiation of any development activities, are prepared with all the details necessary for initial implementation of the development plan. Such plans cover assessment of available data, geological, geophysical and reservoir studies ,definition of the initial development strategy, environmental impact studies and HSE, detailed drilling requirements, conceptual designs for surface installations, and management aspects of the organizational setup for the construction, testing and operational phases of the project.
- TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC VIABILITY OF UPSTREAM OIL INDUSTRY PROJECTS
Feasibility studies of oil projects are undertaken based on technical and financial data prior to important decision-making about project implementation. Such technical and economic viability studies cover in full detail all technical aspects of the projects with emphasis on technical and economic feasibility, and overall requirements for construction, testing and operation.
- COCEPTUAL DESIGNS FOR FIELD PRODUCTION AND TREATMENT FACILITIES
Conceptual designs and assessment of process and instrumentation diagrams, which are prerequisites for any basic engineering design, are made for new installations or for existing installations planning expansion or changes.
Personnel training in various fields of the upstream oil industry is organized and conducted through top international training establishments and with the highest levels of proficiency and technology transfer.
BID SOURCING, EVALUATION AND CONTRACTING
Bids for various upstream needs are sourced, evaluated and contracted with the highest transparency levels and according to the best international procurement practices.
ACCOUNTING, ECONOMIC, EVALUATION AND VIABILTY STUDIES
Financial aspects of oil projects are analyzed and studied in detail Recommendations are made to top management levels. Day to day accounting work is also provided.